Psychometric Tests; Personality Questionnaires and Aptitude Testing
You might want help in selecting candidates or assessing people’s potential for senior management. There are many psychometric tools to choose from, and at first glance selecting the right one for your project may appear like an art.
In reality their usefulness in different situations is simple enough once we understand what you are aiming to achieve. One this is clear we can offer feedback that "lives" and can be interpreted in a way that is truly meaningful.
We will only ever suggest using a psychometric tool if appropriate and will be able to demonstrate its validity for your project.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Insights (DISC)
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ32)
- Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
- Perspectives of Management Competence
- Inventory of Management Competence
- SHL Ability Tests
- OPP Able Tests
- Belbin's Team Roles
- Emotional Intelligence Profile
If you are interested in using another instrument please ask us. One of our people is bound to have used it and will be able to offer some advice.